I lay in a shack
Sleepless, blowing candles.
When the beast barged in
And let slip to me I m marked
Shoved me into an alley
Owls and cats plenty.
I had a wand, brandished it at dudley
Dread nearly snuffing ickle duddydums
I could whoooz n fly, I could brew pallid potions
I mushroomed and matured as I glimpsed into the mirror
The red head and the muggle
Helped me salvage the prized stone.
Tarantula’s prey I would have been
But for the convertible we had sneaked.
Down a deep vent I went
To battle a savage serpent.
The best man broke free
My bedfellow’s rodent on the flee.
Veins in my entire body shiver as I visualized
How close I had come to be kissed
Bewildered I stood, the tongue un expectantly
Turned blue and I confronted a dragon.
Touched the abyss of the lake
To retrieve my mate.
The maze set me in a stupor
Centaurs and sphinxes were not surreal
To Riddle I had to riposte
Echoes cued me to action in the grave orchard.
The brute professor, the revolting army,
The loss to the veil, the jolting oracle.
I would have to murder to remain alive
Uncheerupable and quarrelsome became I
Arduously worked with the epitome of magic
Revealed that the enemy’s soul was scattered.
The apostate who had begged and felt remorse
Crept, and my mentor purported dead.
The wrap up is under construction…
I m flying high….
Wink wink………
No comments:
Post a Comment